Welcome to the Belknap College Alumni General Discussion Forum

Viewing 7 Reply threads
  • Author
      Jim Mulligan
      Keymaster

Welcome to the Belknap College Discussion Forum! This forum works much like any other forum you find across the Web. You can start new discussions (aka “threads” on a topic of your choice, reply to posts from others, subscribe to specific threads, etc.

Henry Scarfo
      Keymaster

Thank you Jim. It will enhance the value of this site now that Alumni can again post comments. Good Job!

Henry Scarfo
      Keymaster

Thank you Jim. It will enhance the value of this site now that Alumni can again post comments. Good Job!

Derek Stapleton
      Participant

Great to see a forum Jim.

Jim, in a previous email you had indicated a possible west Florida reunion this winter in maybe February. Is that still a possibility? Tony Halsey has indicated he will be staying at Anna Maria Island in Bradenton during the month of February.

Please let us know what we might expect for any upcoming event.

We do have alumni listed on the Belknap site. What about having having former professors also listed if known?

Thanks

Wayne Dolan

Mike Sehl
      Participant

Where is everybody? It seems since the website was re-established that no one is checking in…
      12 letters is a lot, but not too much of a burden in reality, just have to save it somewhere. I just
      setup my new password. Hello everyone… Mike n Sue

RPG
      Participant

anyone remember Rae M Davis,81 as haveing worked at the collage

RPG
      Participant

Merry Christmas,
      I saw in the Center Harbor selectmen’s report that someone contacted
      Center Harbor about doing some little landscaping in front of the
      Village Schoolhouse. Would you be so kind as to fill me in on what
      is happening and the dicisions being made. Thank You

Roland Garland

biddyobrien
      Participant

Hi All; so sorry to have ignored this website for a few years. But now I am back and hoping we can get more conversation going. Since I logged in last, (???) have had conversations with lots of alumns. Ken Sutelman and I ran into each other getting radiation. Go figure… Have been talking with Dick and Linda Massimilla of course as Linda and I were in the legislature together. She won agian in 2018 but I didn’t . Lots of R’s in my town. I did serve six years. Had a nice mini reunion in Kennebunkport Maine with Biff Meacham, Linda and Dick, Mark and Mary Brady and “The Grogger” and his wife about 4 years ago. Now chatting with Micky Terrone, Sue and Bob Trefsger, Ken Samuals. and Jay Lafferty. When in Maine, we called George Wright in NC. I am pretty much retired; volunteer a lot and still keep my hand in politics. So, what’s with the rest of you?
      Hug
      Biddy O’Brien Irwin

Viewing 7 Reply threads
  • You must be logged in to Reply to this Conversation.